Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.577 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,112TL (1,973 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)