Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03165 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,601TL (¥556,088) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)