Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,945TL (﷼ 26,251,336) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)