Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,679TL (﷼ 25,766,380) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)