Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,528TL (22,428,085 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)