Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,575TL (23,096,557 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)