Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.732 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,326TL (元4,545) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)