Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.978 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 91% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,772TL (30,441 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)