Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00433 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 208% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,556TL (₩2,207,083) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)