Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,933TL (₩1,876,663) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)