Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05851 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,976TL (₨50,863) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)