Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,913TL (₨71,918) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)