Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06040 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,914TL (₨48,245) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)