Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,538TL (₨50,494) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)