Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00355 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,610TL (₩1,299,852) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)