Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,124TL (₩1,274,928) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)