Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,493TL (元5,643) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)