Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,669TL (元8,845) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)