Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,284TL (R$ 4,545) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)