Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,848TL (€852) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)