Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.585 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,497TL (€626) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.06 (40 minutes ago)