Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,114TL (€643) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (33 minutes ago)