Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.792 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 58% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,888TL (1,289 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)