Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 58% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,055TL (元8,723) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)