Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 94% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,631TL (元7,717) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)