Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 62% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,036TL (元8,495) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)