Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 784 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23852 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,695TL (Mex$ 15,491) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)