Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 114% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,857TL (€1,746) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)