Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 233 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 81% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,799TL (€1,393) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)