Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,178TL (2,735,666 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)