Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,282TL (446,726 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)