Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,205TL (€5,233) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)