Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13146 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,700TL (28,144 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)