Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12962 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 9% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 14,847TL (114,545 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)