Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,076TL (R$ 15,494) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)