Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,302TL (R$ 15,728) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)