Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,170TL (R$ 3,976) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)