Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.657 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 205% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,923TL (12,065 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)