Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.622 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 190% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,980TL (14,442 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)