Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07592 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,062TL (40,338 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)