Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,579TL (₨47,400) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)