Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15606 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,405TL (15,412 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)