Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00245 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,250TL (1,734,346 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (39 minutes ago)