Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00287 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,090TL (1,075,729 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)