Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00260 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,544TL (1,360,979 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)