Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.183 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,122TL (R$ 3,484) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)