Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 850 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.252 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 164% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,380TL (£1,180) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (29 minutes ago)