Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19861 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,953TL (E£ 9,831) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)