Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19852 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,858TL (E£ 9,360) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)