Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.549 TRY / GIP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,126TL (£3,764) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)