Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 107% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,829TL (€1,709) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)