Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05631 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,791TL (₨49,559) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)