Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05548 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,866TL (₨51,656) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (37 minutes ago)