Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 57% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,856TL (RM4,124) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)