Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 358 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 71% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,316TL (RM4,147) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (41 minutes ago)