Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 54% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,937TL (RM4,184) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)