Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,707TL (RM3,850) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)