Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.362 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 79% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,201TL (RM3,818) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)