Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02323 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 113% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,759TL (247,922 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)