Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02607 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 125% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,762TL (259,365 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)