Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02765 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 147% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,671TL (277,441 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)