Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01751 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,607TL (1,234,265 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (43 minutes ago)