Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01759 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,656TL (1,231,098 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)