Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01718 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,163TL (358,600 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)