Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01742 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 32% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,638TL (1,184,566 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)