Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07317 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,623TL (Php49,516) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)