Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07765 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,632TL (Php46,779) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)