Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06916 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,426TL (Php63,996) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vlorë costs 350 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)