Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.110 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,953TL (3,562 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (36 minutes ago)