Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 598 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,762TL (3,878 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)