Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,053TL (4,371 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (44 minutes ago)