Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.775 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,358TL (4,335 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)