Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,926TL (3,162 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)