Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,912TL in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)