Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,020TL in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)