Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34574 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,797TL (63,044 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (35 minutes ago)