Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 178% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,343TL (15,560 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)