Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45981 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 147% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,145TL (17,714 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)