Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,250TL (₩6,730,817) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)