Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,326TL (₩1,397,655) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)