Cost of living comparison between Galway, Ireland and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.791 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,743TL (€5,472) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (37 minutes ago)