Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.985 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 160% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,320TL (€1,669) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)