Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02393 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,926TL (164,048 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)