Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.904 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,648TL (4,037 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 42,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)