Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40922 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,968TL (P9,696) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (10 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)