Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 341 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35774 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,296TL (P12,008) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)