Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34362 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,108TL (P43,968) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)