Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.612 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,392TL (1,484 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (33 minutes ago)